Thursday 13 November 2014

Tag | The Goodreads Tag

I had seen this tag going around Booktube a while ago and decided to do it one here. I use Goodreads constantly for keeping track of the books I want to read, tracking where I am in my current read and challenging myself to read more in a year with the Goodreads challenge. It is a very handy place for book lovers. On to the questions...

1. What was the last book you marked as Read?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I finished Knocked Out by my Nunga-Nungas by Louise Rennison, the third book in the Confessions Of Georgia Nicholson series, at the end of October and haven't finished another book since. This was a re-read so I don't know if it really counts.

2. What are you currently reading?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I am currently exactly half way (according to Goodreads) through Dark Places by Gillian Flynn. It is taking me forever to read because I have been so busy but I am enjoying it.

3. What was the last book you marked as To Read?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I don't have any idea what These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman & Megan Spooner is about but the cover is beautiful so I marked it as To Read.

4. What book do you plan to read next?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I mentioned in this weeks TTT that I am hoping to re-read Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins before the movie comes out later this month. That will probably be the next book I pick up.

5. Do you use the star rating system?
Yes, I rate every book using the star rating system after I read it. 

6. Are you doing a 2014 reading challenge?
I am. I originally had a relatively small (for me) goal of 25 books which I met back in July so I have since changed my goal to 40 and have currently read 33 books.

7. Do you have a wishlist?
I don't have a specific wishlist on Goodreads but I have three shelves of books that I want to read and I don't include books I own on these shelves so I guess those are kind of a wishlist.

8. What book do you plan to buy next?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I am hoping to restrain myself and not buy too many books before Christmas but I will most likely buy myself My True Love Gave To Me, the collection of holiday short stories edited by Stephanie Perkins. I can't wait to read this.

9. Do you have any favourite quotes?
I have a lot of favourite quotes but none that come to my head. I don't have any quotes on my Goodreads but I do mark them in my books.

10. Who are your favourite authors?
According to Goodreads they are Elle Fowler, whose books I have never read but I do like her Youtube channel, Nick Alexander, I have read one of his books but didn't love it, and Lynn Steward, who I have never heard of. 

11. Have you joined any groups?
I have joined the Booksplosion group and the Chick-Lits Books Club group. These are the two groups I read along with if they are reading a book I own.

12. Are there any questions you would like to add?
No, I'm good.

Do you use Goodreads? Have you done this tag?

Sophie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment