Monday 15 December 2014

December 2014 | TBR

It's almost the middle of December and I am only now getting to my TBR for the month but the first week of this month was so crazy it took another week to recover. I am ambitious for this month considering the first week was taken up with essays and I have an exam on the 22nd that I need to study A LOT for but if I read all 5 books on my TBR, I will reach my Goodreads goal of 45 books.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dancing In My Nuddy-Pants by Louise Rennison - 
This was in my November TBR but I never got around to reading it so I have carried it over to this month. I am in the process of rereading and then finishing this series and this is the fourth book of the ten. This is a really quick read and it has taken me so long to get around to doing my TBR post that I have already read this, so that's at least one book down so far.

Percy Jackson and the Lightening Thief by Rick Riordan -
This is another one that I have carried over from last month after I didn't get to it. My friends have been getting at me to read this for ages now and it is finally happening. I have started this book and I am loving it so far. I'm only about a quarter of the way through it so far but as soon as I get a chance to sit down and read for a decent amount of time I think I will fly through it.

This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales - 
Again I didn't get the chance to read this last month so I am going to try and get it read this month. I know very little about it but it is quite a short book so hopefully I can get to it and get through it quite quickly.

My True Love Gave To Me by various authors edited by Stephanie Perkins -
I could not wait to get my hands on this as soon as I found out it was happening and now I have it there is no way I am waiting to read this. I am reading this amazing collection of Christmassy short stories at the moment and I am taking part in the read-a-long hosted by Megan and Signe (goodreads group here) so I am reading one story over two days from the 1st of December to the 24th. I am really loving it so far.

A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens -
I wanted to read some Christmas books this month and A Christmas Carol is one of my favourite things to watch around Christmas so I thought I would read it this year. It is pretty short and I got it for free on the Kindle store so I am definitely going to be reading this at some point, even if it has to be Christmas Eve.

Those are the books that I plan to read this month although there is a very good chance this may change after Christmas as there are a few books on my Christmas list this year that I am really looking forward to reading. What will you be reading this month?

Sophie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment