Friday 13 February 2015

TBR | February 2015

Since we are currently about half way through February this TBR is a little late. However, with the next two weeks being a holiday for me, its the perfect time to get in a good bit of reading in and these are the books I aim to get read in my break from university.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

As part of my 2015 resolutions I have been trying to read at least one eBook a month so for the month of February I pulled Lost & Found by Nicole Williams from my TBR jar. I picked this up for free from the Kindle store back in the summer so I don't know a whole lot about it. I believe it is a New Adult book about a girl who is sent to live in the middle of nowhere for the summer and, of course, meets a boy.

I have mentioned many times that I am aiming to read one book of the Confessions of Georgia Nicholson series each month so for the month of February I am hoping to get to book 6 of the series. These are always such quick reads so I should be able to get to this one.

I had planned to read at least the first three books in the Harry Potter series back in the summer but only managed to get around to reading the first book. This is one series that I am a little embarrassed not to have read yet so I really want to get to this during this month.

One of my favourite books I read in January was The Selection so of course I want to read the second book in the series, The Elite, in the month of February. I really love the premise of this story and, unlike many others whose reviews I have read, I really like the characters. I can't wait to dive back into this world this month.

As soon as I finished Allegiant in January I was desperate to read Four but since I had other books I wanted to read I put it off. So, when I pulled this out of my TBR jar for this month I was so excited to finally get to it. I have already read one of the novellas in this collection but I am looking forward to getting to know more about Four and reading more from his point of view.

These are the books I am hoping to get to this month. I also have the audiobook of Amy & Rodger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson that I will hopefully get around to starting at some point but that may be slightly too ambitious, especially as February is a shorter month.

What are you planning to read during February? Have you read any of the books in my TBR?

Sophie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment