Tuesday 3 January 2017

2016 | Statistics

Last year I compiled a little reading statistics survey based on a similar one created by some other bloggers mentioned here. I found it very interesting to see my reading for the year broken down into different categories like that so I wanted to do the same for 2016, with some extra statistics I found interesting.

 photo 2u73pf7_zpstgipnjbs.jpg

Number Of Books Read...
- In Total: 36
- Under 250 Pages (not including novellas): 6 (+2 novellas)
- Between 251-399: 20
- Between 400-449: 4
- Between 450-499: 1
- Over 500: 3

Number Of Pages Read...
- In Total: 10,328

Number Of...
- Hardcovers: 3
- Paperbacks: 24
- Ebooks: 9
- Audiobooks: 0
- Re-Reads: 2
- DNFs: 1

Number Of Books Rated...
- 5 Stars: 2
- 4.5 Stars: 3
- 4 Stars: 13
- 3.5 Stars: 6
- 3 Stars: 7
- 2.5 Stars: 0
- 2 Stars: 5
- 1.5 Stars: 0
- 1 Star: 0

Authors Read..
- Male: 7
- Female: 29

Genre...
- Young Adult: 29
- New Adult: 2
- Adult: 5
- Most Read: YA Contemporary

This & That

- Longest By Pages: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling
- Shortest By Pages: The Walking Dead Issue 1 by Robert Kirkman
- Shortest By Title: Ignite by Lily Paradis / Flawed by Cecelia Ahern
- Longest From Buying To Reading: The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han

- Best Series Ender: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling
- Worst Series Ender: The Crown by Kiera Cass (I only read 2 series enders)

- First Read Of 2016: Ignite by Lily Paradis
- Last Read Of 2016: A Little Something Different by Sandy Hall
- First Book On Your Bookcase: Life And Death: Twilight Reimagined by Stephenie Meyer
- Last Book On Your Bookcase: Room by Emma Donoghue

There you have my 2016 stats. I don't know why I find this so interesting but I really love breaking my reading down at the end of the year and comparing it to previous years. I definitely seem to be a lot harsher with my ratings in 2016 compared to previously, with only two 5 stars and five 2 stars! I also seem to have moved away from listening to audiobooks, which is disappointing. I need to work on that for this year!

Sophie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment