Thursday 4 January 2018

Wrap Up | All The Books Of 2017

The end of 2017 completely crept up on me so it seems crazy to be in 2018 already and wrapping up the past year. 2017 was a pretty mixed year for me, with some highs and some lows both in my personal and reading life. Despite some pretty good reading months, I sadly did not meet my Goodreads challenge goal again, reading only 49 of my 50 books. However, I was pretty darn close so I won't beat myself up about it. Just like last year, I did not find many 5 star reads, only giving out 5 stars twice, one of which was a reread. I did read quite a lot of books I really enjoyed in the past year, though, so let's get into them.



January
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak - 4.5/5 - Review
- Pushing The Limits by Katie McGarry - 4/5 - Review
- No-One Ever Has Sex In The Suburbs by Tracy Bloom - 2.5/5 - Review
- Crossing The Line by Katie McGarry - 3/5 - Review
- PS I Love You by Cecelia Ahern - 4/5 - Review
- PS I Like You by Kasie West - 4/5 - Review
- F In Exams: The Big Book Of Test Paper Blunders by Richard Benson - 3/5
- Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell - 2/5 - Review

February
- The Twins At St Clare's by Enid Blyton - 3/5
- The Sun Is Also A Star by Nicola Yoon - 3/5 - Review
- Me Before You by Jojo Moyes - 4/5 - Review
- All I Know Now by Carrie Hope Fletcher - 2/5 - Review

March
- How I Lost You by Jenny Blackhurst - 3/5 - Review

April
- Chasing Nikki by Lacey Weatherford - 3/5 - Review
- Flawed by Cecelia Ahern (re-read) - 5/5 - Review
- Perfect by Cecelia Ahern - 4/5 - Review

May
- Windfall by Jennifer E Smith - 4/5 - Review
- Heart Of The Matter by Emily Giffin - 2/5 - Review
- One Of Us Is Lying by Karen M McManus - 3.5/5 - Review
- I Still Remember by Priya Prithviraj - 2/5 - Review
- Obsidian by Jennifer L Armentrout - 4/5 - Review
- With Malice by Eileen Cook - 3/5 - Review
- The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West - 4/5 - Review

June
- A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness - 4/5
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by JK Rowling, John Tiffany & Jack Thorne - 5/5 - Review
- When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon - 3/5 - Review
- The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson - 4/5 - Review
- Bridget Jones' Baby: The Diaries by Helen Fielding - 4/5 - Review
- Trust by Kylie Scott - 3/5 - Review
- Frostbite by Richelle Mead - 3.5/5 - Review

July
- Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver - 3/5 - Review
- Did I Mention I Love You? by Estelle Maskame - 3.5/5 - Review
- The Sisterhood Of The Travelling Pants by Ann Brashares - 4/5 - Review
- Grey's Anatomy by Chris Van Dusen - 3/5
- Saga Volume 1 by Brain K Vaughan and Fiona Staples - 3/5
- All We Have Is Now by Lisa Schroeder - 1.5/5 - Review
- Summer Days & Summer Nights edited by Stephanie Perkins - 3/5 - Review

August
- There You'll Find Me by Jenny B Jones - 2/5 - Review
- Things We Know By Heart by Jessi Kirby - 4/5 - Review

September
- Onyx by Jennifer L Armentrout - 3/5 - Review
- There's Someone Inside Your House by Stephanie Perkins - 4/5 - Review
- Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher - 2/5 - Review

October
N/A

November
- You by Caroline Kepnes - 3/5
- Autumn Unlocked by Amy Sparling - 2/5
- When Breath Becomes Air by Paul Kalanithi - 4/5

December
- Some Kind Of Wonderful by Giovanna Fletcher - 4/5
- Boys, Toys - Oh My! by AM Willard - 2/5
- The Ladybird Book Of The Meeting by Jason Hazeley & Joel Morris - No Rating
- Dash & Lily's Book Of Dares by Rachel Cohn & David Levithan - 3/5

Those are my 49 books of 2017. The reviews for the last couple of months worth of books will be coming soon, I got a little behind on my reviews at the end of the year. 

Did you read any of the same books as me in 2017? Did I read any of your favourite books?

Sophie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment